Downtown Willoughby Local Cuisines
The Willoughby ArtsFest is hosted in the heart of Downtown Willoughby and surrounded by numerous restaurants for you to grab a bite to eat or a refreshing beverage.
- Fiona’s Coffee Bar – Coffee, donuts, ice cream, what more could you want? Fiona’s is the brand new coffee bar in Downtown Willoughby and features Mitchell’s Ice Cream, and Six Shooter Coffee.
- Sol – Sol is a spanish inspired americana restaurant that prides themselves on using nothing but the freshest local ingredients. Serving brunch, lunch and dinner, take your pick of a favorite sandwich, tapas, salad, or grilled meat.
- 1899 Pub – This pub is one of Downtown Willoughby’s favorite places to grab a quick drink without the hustle and bustle of waiting for food. 1899 is known for its pub-like atmosphere with two stories of fun and entertainment.
- Willoughby Brewing Company – The Willoughby Brewing Company is famous for its homemade classic brews, such as their award winning Peanut Butter Coffee Porter. They also have a menu that can satisfy anyone’s craving with appetizers, salads, handhelds, main entrees, pizza, and more.
- Frank & Tony’s Place – Frank and Tony’s, known as FAT’s to many locals, is your classic bar and restaurant in Downtown Willoughby. Food, music, drinks, and fun atmosphere always describe what you will expect at FAT’s. Try the Roni Rolls or one of their thick crust pizzas, a local favorite.
- Ballantines – Ballantine’s features Downtown Willoughby’s unique sushi bar and is known for their grass-fed burgers, steaks and seafood.
- Nickleby’s Roundbar & Kitchen – This is Lake County’s only roundbar serving a wider variety of craft and domestic beers, as well as unique house wines. If you are lookiing for a tasty casual lunch or dinner, Nickleby’s has a menu serving nothing but the best american comfort foods.
- The Wild Goose – The Wild Goose is Willoughby favorite for food, sports, fun, and entertainment. They serve Willoughby’s only brick-oven pizza with a unique spin on toppings and offer the widest selection of craft beers on tap in the downtown area.
- Chagrin River Diner –
We pride ourselves here at the diner for being a SCRATCH kitchen. We provide gluten free & vegetarian options throughout our menu. Breakfast and Lunch menu’s served all day.
- Spirits in Willoughby – Spirits in Willoughby is a bar with indoor / outdoor seating, bocce ball courts, firepit, live music and house made wine. Sommelier Dominic Delbaso makes all of the wines on-site in a train car that also is a tasting room.
- Barrio – Barrio is known for having great food & service. We’re also known for our vast selection of tequila, whiskey, and beer. The atmosphere is casual with a unique energy that’s created from the combination of our decor, music, and staff.
- Mullarkey’s Irish Pub – The name says it all! Mullarkey’s is a classic Irish Pub located in Downtown Willoughby. Irish music, Guinness, and friendly service is a staple for this local establishment.
- Westel’s Alibi & Hush – The newest addition to Downtown Willoughby’s thriving culture. A throwback to the found of Willoughby, Westel Willoughby. Westel’s features premier cocktails and an always growing craft brew list!
Interested in Helping? We are Always Looking for Volunteers!
Volunteers help out with the fun activities at the Willoughby ArtsFest including helping artists, working the auction tent, aiding and setup and tear down, and more.